Daniel is warm, gentle, loving, and compassionate. He was willing to listen to me without trying to minimise what I was going through or talk me out of whatever pain or anxiety I was in. His attentive style, warmth, and emotional solidarity assured me that he genuinely respected and acknowledged the fear I was experiencing.
Alongside guided meditations, processing sessions, and written exercises, Daniel made himself available any time for one-on-one talks or even a walk on the beach. Having Daniel on hand during my rehabilitation experience was vital for my well being. He has a genuine compassion and concern for the people he works with.
          --Ollie, musician. London, UK


Daniel, I just wanted to say thank you for everything. You helped save my life. I've never felt better. My entire life I was always missing something and always tried filling that void but you helped give me exactly what I needed. I've been practicing meditation and am gonna enroll in yoga. I've never known inner peace like this before. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
          --Calvin, auto salesman. Manitoba, Canada
Daniel Changchup Shönnu - Certified Addiction Recovery Coach; Facilitator, SMART Recovery;
Co-Director, Therapeutic Program, Crossroads Treatment Center

the Radiant specializes in coaching for those struggling with harmful substances or behaviours. with experience leading the therapeutic program at the world's top plant-medicine rehabilitation center, your coach is well-equipped to guide you through the waters of addiction and recovery to a balanced, sober life.

founded largely upon science-based methods, our approach is strength- and solution-based, building on your natural affinities and employing practical tools to bring recovery within reach. this includes disputing negative thinking, coping with urges, breaking up cascades of addictive habit, facilitating the creation of goals, tracking progress, creating an environment of optimism, and lastly, reconnecting you with your passion, which is often the life-blood of recovery.

we offer coaching to those directly affected by addiction, as well as their family and friends, who are often deeply neglected in receiving care themselves.
we provide telephone and video coaching worldwide, and in-person sessions in the San Diego area. travel sessions, sobriety companionship, and sober-travel companionship are also available. we take your privacy very seriously and your coaching program is always strictly confidential.



COACHING RATES

sessions              cost                  cost/session

1                        $125                 $125

5                        $575                 $115

10                      $995                 $99.5

20                      $1,900              $95


for those new to recovery or who might be undergoing major life challenges, it is highly recommended to engage in a program of 2-3 sessions for the first 1-3 months of recovery. this strengthens the client-coach relationship, allows the coach to get to know the client more deeply, and facilitates the coach being seen as an ally and a source of support (as opposed to using the addictive behavior as a coping mechanism).
_
_
_
_


_