...the perfect modality for anyone who has issues with movement or finds themselves with nagging musculoskeletal issues. Over the last 2 years, I can honestly say that I've always left the studio feeling more relaxed, centered, and lighter on my feet. I have become more powerful, had more access to muscle per capita than ever before and, because my flexibility has been increased, my physique has taken on a much more realized aesthetic --all this because of the well-educated and great hands of my bodyworker, Daniel.
        --Roxanne Edwards, IFBB Pro

Structural Integration relieves me of much of the nagging aches and pains that come with being a competitive bodybuilder. It allows me to return to the gym invigorated and able to maximize my efforts in training. Alignment and range of motion are greatly improved and my training is so much more effective after a session. Just as importantly, I feel mentally and spiritual renewed.
        --Darin Page, 1st Place, NPC Overall Southern States 2005

Just by watching me walk, Daniel seems to know exactly what I need to help relieve my lower back pain. He's very understanding and thorough in his knowledge about the body, and has a compassionate way of helping to minimize the chronic pain that I've been in for years. Highly recommended.
        --Myra Adams, 1st Place, Masters Nationals 2014


Structural Integration is a powerful bodywork modality which seeks to bring better integrates the body's systems as a whole for greater well-being, ease of movement, and efficiency.
Structural Integration is particularly beneficial for those in chronic pain, those with a body-centered lifestyle (such as athletes, dancers, or those whose body is central to their profession), and those who would like to increase their own self-knowledge through a greater kinesthetic awareness of their body.

different from massage in that it works with connective (myofascial) tissue, as opposed to muscles themselves, S.I. is often deeper work. by changing habitual ways of inhabiting our bodies, it can contribute to a mental, emotional, and physical shift towards greater health and fulfillment.

_
_
_
_


_